$140/night plus 7.8% tax; double occupancy; two nights minimum.
Interested in a longer stay? Please inquire.
Please see below for more information.
$165/night for event weekends*
Please note! As of June 1, 2014, we will be raising our nightly rate to $150.
Prices include Carla’s delicious, hearty, home-style breakfasts.
*Special events include: WSU and UI moms' weekends, dads' weekends, home football games, graduations, Jazz Festival
Please note!! We are booked for all WSU home football games as well as WSU moms' weekend and WSU graduation for the 2013-2014 dates.
Check-in: 3:00 - 7:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
We ask for a deposit in the amount of the first night’s stay to hold a reservation.
Please contact us as soon as possible if you need to cancel or reschedule your reservation.
--If a cancellation is made less than 5 days prior to the reservation, you will be charged for one night's stay unless we can rebook that time.
--For special events, a cancellation must be made 2 weeks in advance and you will be charged the full price if we cannot rebook that time.
--No-shows will be charged for the entire stay.
- A unique space with great light in a serene country environment
- Murphy bed that opens to a full bed to accommodate two persons, or a fold out desktop/workspace
- Cotton bedding with non-allergenic pillows topped by a warm, handmade quilt
- A natural gas stove/fireplace to keep you toasty on chilly nights and AC to keep you cool
- Wireless, high-speed internet
- Comfortable, vintage chairs that allow a relaxing spot to read a book, watch the fire or listen to your favorite music
- Stereo radio with iPod/MP3 stereo connection
- A rope chair swing on the porch—a perfect spot to sit and listen to the creek
- Private bathroom with shower, vintage sink and tile throughout; hair dryer, makeup mirror and soft terrycloth bathrobes
- Coffee maker and an electric instant hot water kettle
- Complimentary selections of coffees and teas and local Cowgirl Chocolates hot cocoa
- Mini-fridge; iron and ironing board
The Wesson Bunkhouse is smoke-free and pet-free. (Service animals happily accommodated.)
Wesson Bunkhouse | Bed & Breakfast | Pullman, Washington | Vacation Rental